Sams Comfort Center opened its doors in 1987 in the Greater Atlanta Roads area. When your system requires a tune-up or replacement, you will have one of family owners come to your home. They provide estimates and work with the customer to find the best system that fits your home and budget. Our company policy is to always treat others like we would want to be treated, so with every interaction, we put ourselves in our customer’s shoes.
Our technicians are NATE certified, and have the expertise to get things done right the first time. That means that we are committed to ongoing training for our employees, while always providing excellent customer service. Our technicians are also certified to install and repair mini-ductless systems and tankless water systems.
Our list of services includes:
- Free estimates on replacements of systems
- We service, repair and install all types of systems, including heat pumps, gas furnaces, oil furnaces, gas or oil boilers, air conditioning systems, Apollo systems, heat pump systems, mini-ductless systems, zoning systems and indoor air quality equipment.
- Repair or replace ductwork
- Perform inspections on HVAC systems for real estate transactions
- Perform preventive maintenance / check-ups on HVAC systems
- Preventive maintenance contracts to save you money
- Specializing in indoor air quality issues